FJB volunteer efforts have kept Jupiter Beach clean and dog-friendly for 20 years!
Welcome to Jupiter Beach in northern Palm Beach County. Friends of Jupiter beach cleanups take place the FIRST Saturday of every month, weather permitting. Cleanups begin and end in Anita Lankler Pavilion in Ocean Cay Park, 2188 Marcinski Road. 8am-10am Dogs stay home on beach cleanup days! Beach cleanups are shine only; call 561-748-8140 if weather is questionable.
Directions to the Beach Cleanups:
Two Jupiter exits from I-95: Donald Ross Road or Indiantown Road (also Florida Turnpike exit #116 east/Jupiter).
- From Donald Ross Road (exit 83): East, approx 4 miles (over Intracoastal Bridge). Turn left/North on US Hyw 1. Right on Marcinski Road (traffic light), right into Ocean Cay Park, left to Anita Lankler Pavilion.
- From Indiantown Road (exit 87A): East, approx. 4 miles (over Intracoastal Bridge). Turn right/South on US Hwy 1, 2.9 miles, left/East on Marcinski Road (traffic light), right onto Ocean Cay Park, left to Anita Lankler Pavilion.
- Parking is free along Jupiter Beach. Additional parking in Ocean Cay Park (2188 Marcinski Road), 3160 A1A (the beach road), and 3187 A1A (enter from Marcinski Road).
- Drinking water is available at most beach crossovers.
- Restrooms are located in Ocean Cay Park; Carlin Park; Juno Beach Park; and NW corner of Marcinski Road & A1A.
- Aerial map of beach cleanup sections (crossovers 22-59)
- Dog-friendly stretch is from crossovers #25-#59
Please use the FREE dog bags provided by Friends of Jupiter Beach (FJB) at 29 beach crossovers, and use the beach beach etiquette to preserve this great privilege. Your support of our efforts is appreciated; we are a not-for-profit organization supported by donations and volunteers. We save the taxpayers money! We also organize giant beach cleanups the first Saturday of every month, weather permitting. FJB volunteer efforts have kept Jupiter Beach clean and dog-friendly for years!
Friends of Jupiter Beach, PO Box 791, Jupiter, FL 33468 561-748-8140 www.FriendsOfJupiterBeach.com