ONLY VOLUNTEERS LIKE YOU will keep Jupiter Beach a clean, dog-friendly, safe and courteous place for dogs to bring their human friends.
Having dogs on the beach is a privilege, not a right. Please help us keep the current Town of Jupiter Policy in effect by following these common sense rules.
The dog-friendly section stretches 2 ½ miles along A1A from crossover #25 (south end) to #59 (north end).
*Closest GPS address to this location: 2188 Marcinski Road, Jupiter, FL 33477 Ocean Cay Park, across the street from the beach. Jupiter is located in north Palm Beach County.
*Keep dogs on leash or under control, supervised at all times; always leash up from the car to the beach, around small children, at the water fountains & at crossovers.
- While off-leash, let dogs run in uncrowded areas, giving no one reason to complain.
- Don’t let dogs invade the space of or bathroom near other people or dogs uninvited.
- Clean up after dogs with FJB dog bags, provided at every beach crossover, or bring your own bags.
- Don’t bury poop or throw it in the dunes or water. ‘Go’ at home before beach time.
- Bring dogs to the beach early or late. Less hot, less crowded.
- Dogs are not allowed in lifeguarded areas, PBC Natural Areas or Town of Jupiter parks. Respect any “no dogs allowed” signs.
- Please don’t litter. If you bring it to the beach, take it home from the beach.
- It is in your interest to take this very seriously for the sake of “your best friend”. Please honor these rules. This is one of the last remaining & best beach for you to bring your dog. If humans do not respect others, dogs won’t have a beach to enjoy. Enjoy and protect this treasured place.
We are very fortunate here in Jupiter to have a Town Council and Beach Committee that support the concept of dogs on the beach. Help us preserve this privilege. Please use the free dog bags provided by Friends of Jupiter Beach, at 29 crossovers, and always use best beach etiquette.
Report vandalism and dangerous activity: Jupiter Police Department (non-emergency line): 561-799-4445 Store this number in your cellphone!
In case of emergency, dial 911.
FJB volunteer efforts have kept Jupiter Beach clean and dog-friendly for 20 years! Join us! Support us! Friends of Jupiter Beach PO Box 791 Jupiter, FL 33468 561-748-8140
PLEASE – try to be a part of the solution, not the problem.